Tuesday

Fathers Birthday Fun

For my dads birthday we went for a little meal with some of the family. It was a bit short notice but as been as I had been shopping earlier in the day I actually felt like Ihad something to wear! This Zara bargain was in the sale and I did buy a bigger size as I tend to feel more comfortable in looser clothes. It was marked at £9 but when I got to the counter I think it had been reduced further! It might not be everyones cup of tea but I think it was a handy investment for the price. If we ever get some sunshine it will be nice to wear with sandals etc. 


Zara: playsuit
Primark: tights
Topshop: boots
Claires Accessoires: nails and ring




Dad, me and one of my sisters



We went to a kind of all you can eat style restaurant where we all got a little greedy including little me. Even when I was full I couldn't stop eating! I clearly could not decide on which pudding to have so as you can see I tried pretty much all of them including the sweets hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment