Monday

Birthday Shenanigans


So for my sisters birthday I really could not decide what to wear. The playsuit that I previously wanted on my wishlist, sadly sold out in my size so could not order it in time. I went shopping and still struggled to find something. I tried on this midi dress from TOPSHOP, I did really like it but for some reason I didn't buy it and ended up buying a midi cream skirt from TOPSHOP. 


Topshop: midi skirt
Zara: silk vest



As my sister has a lot on her plate at the moment with moving house, I offered to look after her two little boys. We went for a walk and got her some little flowers ready for her birthday treat.



Just one of my little sisters concoctions: 
Skittles Vodka


The birthday girl and her One Direction birthday cake. ha


Just a couple of snaps from the night. We went to a bar/club called Chameleon,I had never been there before and it turned out to be a fun night but it was very expensive! we bought bottles of vodka to share which were worth over £100! luckily one of my sisters boyfriends new someone who worked there and he got us in to the VIP section. happy days! 


2 comments:

  1. I Love the cream skirt, You looked great.
    Hopefully your sis had a lovely Birthday :)

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog.
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love a good midi dress/ skirt hehe. She had a great time thanks. :) I really like your blog we have quite similar taste! x

    ReplyDelete