Friday

Shoe Spree

So originally me and my sister were going to browse the bullring to buy my mum a birthday present. We got there early and the first shop we went in to was Schuh with the intention to buy my mum some boots. However my sister ended up leaving with some bargain boots that I pointed out. 

Sadly with my recent house move I am trying to cut back on spending so on a normal occasion I would have probably bought them myself at the bargain price of 34.99 in sale! So we also ordered my mum the classic 'Kickers' boot in bright red as she has a mad love for those old school boots. 
My sister also wanted to get the same bargain wedges that I had bought a couple of weeks ago and so we went to Bank where she purchased those for £10 and thanks to her student discount I bought some off white Superga pumps that would have been £45! I do have to add that these wedges smell amazing!! 

After our crazy shoe spree we went and grabbed a butterscotch  Ed's Shake which was delicious and slowly becoming an addictive must have. We browsed through many clothing shops and it was very hard not to buy everything that caught my eye (sad face) from COS jumpers to TOPSHOP t-shirts and RIVER ISLAND dungarees. One of the most tempting of all...

These Jeffrey Campbell wedges!! down from £115- £40!!

I really do love them but had no possible reason as to why I should buy them. Its a bit of a regret as they were so cheap and so pretty. I still think I may keep an eye on them until I have persuaded myself and my overdraft that I do actually need them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment